- You add plot objects (bar plots, pie plots, texts, bands, lines
etc) with the 'Graph::Add() method.
- Each graph can have a specified margin set by 'Graph::SetMargin()'
- Each graph can have a fill color in the plot area
- The plot areas may have a box around it 'Graph::SetBox()'
- Each graph can have a specified margin color
- Each graph can have a frame or not 'Graph::SetFrame()'
- Each graph can have a specified drop shadow 'Graph::SetShadow()'
- The grid lines can be either behind or in front of the plots
- The plot can be rotated an arbitrary angle with 'Graph::SetAngle()'
- You can add a background image with 'Graph::SetBackgroundImage'
- You can change the overall appearance of the axis with